When all you look forward to all year is family and fishing time, you need to be sure that you’re in the right boat to support your fishing addiction. The 20 XTR Troller is designed for your family first and your fishing buddies second (or the other way around, depends on who you’re talking to)! Either way, everyone will be happy, comfortable and looking cool in the all-new XTR Troller!
|~ Full stand-up all-weather top||$2,399|
|~ Deluxe reclining Ergomax captain's chair with headrest||$1,599|
|~ EZ-Clean washdown system||$999|
|~ Bow contoured backrests||$849|
|~ Bluetoolth AM/FM stereo with MP3 port and 2 speakers||$799|
|~ In-dash Humminbird Helix 5 colour fish/depth finder||$799|
|~ Interior LED ambient lighting and interior courtesy lights||$699|
|~ Upgrade to tilt steering||$599|
|~ Space-saving trailer swing tongue||$499|
|~ Swim platform with fold down step||$399|
|~ EZ-load trailer guides||$299|
|~ Driver’s seat slider||$259|
|~ 12 volt power outlet||$139|
|~ Big wheel backsaver jack and dolly||$119|
|~ Legend Quick Latch tie-downs||$49|
|TOTAL PREMIUM PACKAGE VALUE||$10,515|
|For a limited time it's all yours FOR FREE.|
|We give you the most standard equipment.|
|Maximum Capacity:||1949 lbs.|
|Hull Weight:||1450 lbs.|
|Towing Weght:||2930 lbs.|
|Livewell (gal):||37 bow|
35 gal / 132 L
- .100 gauge super-thick aluminum hull construction
- 3M highly reflective safety striping
- All welded hull construction
- Cast aluminum corner caps
- Injected and level foam floatation
- Large and practical slip-resistant side decks for easy boarding
- Stainless steel transom and bow eyes
- Torsion beam energy transfer system
- Treated 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor and decks
- Wave-slicing Deep-V hull with hard chines and extra-wide bottom - 17°
- EZ-clean Dura-Deck vinyl floor in cockpit area and on all raised decks
- Multiple .100 gauge bow ribs and .100 gauge full-length bottom ribs for maximum strength
- EZ-reset circuit breakers
- Illuminated switches and gauges
- Chrome-bezeled multi-function tachometer with fuel gauge
- Deluxe Full-Vu console with woodgrain dash and integrated drink holder
- Deluxe passenger console with extra-large glove box and drink holder
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- Aerated bow livewell - US gallons / litres - 37 / 140
- 4 on the floor seat base configuration
- Convertible “Big Water Back End”
- Deluxe reclining captain's chair
- Removable premium contour swivel chairs - 2
Decks and Storage
- Drink holders - 5
- Large front casting deck with oversized storage
- Perko T-handle flush locks
- Rear battery storage area
- Lockable in-floor rod locker with tube holders for 6 rods
- Automatic bilge pump
- Removable navigation and anchor lights
- Built-in under-floor fuel tank - US gallons / litres - 35 / 132
- Mooring cleats or handles - 5
- Deluxe bow panel with outboard trim switch and 12/24 volt plug
A warranty that makes you say wow!
Every Legend All-Welded Series model carries our exciting and industry-leading Leakproof for Life Warranty. It is remarkably simple. It covers the entire structure of the hull against leaks through the hull for as long as you own the boat. Our exciting WOWranty extends coverage on all of our key components such as decking with a Lifetime Warranty against rotting and warping. In fact it’s the kind of warranty you won’t find on any other aluminum boat. Plus it is transferable, giving the second owner up to 10 years of protection.
*For more details about Legend’s WOWranty ask your local Legend dealer or visit: www.legendboats.com/wowranty
|Every Legend Glide-On trailer by Shoreland’r is backed by a 5-year frame warranty and 1-year complete tongue to tail light warranty.|
Floor & Deck
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers, of marine-grade plywood, each individually treated, we can offer a lifetime warranty against rotting.
Every Mercury 4-Stroke, Verado and Optimax outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.
Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew-Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stitching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.
for life Warranty
|Every Legend All-Welded model carries our exciting and industry-leading Leakproof for Life Warranty. It is remarkably simple. It covers the entire structure of the hull against leaks through the hull for as long as you own the boat. In fact it’s the kind of warranty you won’t find on any other aluminum boat. Plus it is transferable, giving the second owner up to 10 years of protection.|
Choose Your Power
Select the Mercury outboard that best suits your needs from the motor choices below. Simply add the amount to the standard package price to have the motor that is perfect for you.
|From a 115 EXLPT EFI 4-stroke to:||Per Week|
|115 EXLPT EFI 4-Stroke||Included||-----|
|115 EXLPT ProXS CT 4-Stroke||+ $1,099||+ $2|
|150 XL EFI 4-Stroke||+ $5,599||+ $9|
|150 XL ProXS 4-Stroke||+ $12,299||+ $20|
|175 XL ProXS 4-Stroke||+ $15,599||+ $26|
M = Manual Start E = Electric Start H = Tiller Handle
L = Long Shaft PT = Power Trim & Tilt
|Explore the XTR-Series eBrochure and customize your boat with any dealer installed accessory to truly your boat one of a kind!!|
|"CLICK HERE" for more information.|
No-fee Setup and Orientation
All of the components of your boat, motor, and trailer package have been specially chosen for compatibility. The professionals at your authorized Legend Dealership will help you select the proper motor and options for your package. They will then prepare your package to ensure proper and worry-free operation.
Side console, tiller and full windshield models:
The setup includes the following items: control box, shift cables, starting battery, aluminum propeller, outboard installation and set-up. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
Utility models in packages:
The setup includes the following items: outboard installation and setup, propeller, fuel tank, starting battery on packages with electric start motor or utility boat models with lights or livewells. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
* Freight charges outside of Zone 1 (Ontario and Quebec), licenses, and taxes are extra on all prices. Delivery is available at an additional cost. Payments are calculated with licenses, bank registration charges, and taxes as your downpayment at 5.99% over 1,040 weeks for amounts $23,000 and higher, 5.99% over 780 weeks for amounts between $10,000 and $22,999, and 7.99% over 364 weeks for amounts less than $10,000 (at time of printing). All financing is OAC. Payments will vary by province. All Choose your power prices are in addition and only available with the purchase of the specific package they are listed with; they are not stand alone motor prices. Towing weights are approximate and are calculated based on a full tank of fuel and 200 pounds for batteries and gear. Speed tests were done with 2 persons, 50 pounds of gear and proper weight distribution. Actual performance may vary. Prices, rates and specifications are subject to change or error. Pictures may show options. Ask for complete details. All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this catalogue are based on the latest product information. See actual boat for complete accuracy. Legend reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment. For information on accessories, contact your local Legend dealer.
Please refer to your provincial laws regarding trailer brakes and ensure that your boat package and tow vehicle comply with the regulations in the provinces you intend to travel in. Brakes may be required in certain circumstances and can be purchased as an option or your trailer model can be upgraded before delivery if brakes are not available on certain trailers. It is your sole responsibility to ensure you comply with all provincial brake requirements for vehicles and also that you always operate your tow vehicle safely. Legend Boats accepts no responsibility with regards to provincial compliance.
Always distribute passengers and cargo evenly, wear a PFD and follow the rules for safe boating. Visit: www.tc.gc.ca/boatingsafety