The 15 AllSport is built tough with .100 gauge aluminum but is still just the right size to get into any lake you want. It’s easy to tow, has plenty of storage, two huge fishing decks and you’ll love how easy cleanup is with the all-vinyl interior.
|~ Full stand-up all-weather top||$2,399|
|~ Space-saving trailer swing tongue||$499|
|~ Humminbird PiranhaMAX 4 Colour fish/depth finder||$299|
|~ EZ-load trailer guides||$299|
|~ Driver's seat slider||$259|
|~ Big wheel backsaver jack and dolly||$119|
|~ 2 deluxe rod holders||$79|
|~ Legend Quick Latch tie downs||$59|
|TOTAL PREMIUM PACKAGE VALUE||$4,012|
|For a limited time it's all yours FOR FREE.|
|We give you the most standard equipment.
|Maximum Capacity:||1144 lbs.|
|Hull Weight:||600 lbs.|
|Towing Weght:||1450 lbs.|
|Livewell (gal):||15 bow|
- .100 gauge super-thick aluminum hull construction
- 3M highly reflective safety striping
- Cast aluminum corner caps
- EZ-clean Dura-Deck vinyl floor in cockpit area and on all raised decks
- Injected and level foam floatation
- Large and practical slip-resistant side decks for easy boarding
- Multiple .100 gauge bow ribs and .100 gauge full-length bottom ribs for maximum strength
- Riveted hull construction
- Stainless steel transom and bow eyes
- Treated 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor and decks
- Wave-slicing Deep-V hull with hard chines and extra-wide bottom - 5°
- Custom driver console, custom molded passenger console
- High profile clear-curved walk-through windshield
- Aerated bow livewell - US gallons / litres - 15 / 57
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- 4 on the floor seat base configuration
- Removable utility fishing chairs - 2
Decks and Storage
- Drink holders - 5
- Large front casting deck with oversized storage
- Large rear casting deck with seat mount and storage
- Rear battery storage area
- Automatic bilge pump
- Portable fuel tank
- Pre-wired for 12 V electric trolling motor
- Removable navigation and anchor lights
A warranty that makes you say wow!
Each R-Series Riveted model has a Lifetime main seam hull warranty and an amazing 10 year warranty on most other hull components. Our exciting WOWranty extends coverage on all of our key components such as decking with a Lifetime Warranty against rotting or warping. This industry-leading warranty is transferable, giving the second owner up to 10 years of protection.
*For more details about Legend’s WOWranty ask your local Legend dealer or visit: www.legendboats.com/wowranty
|Every Legend Glide-On trailer by Shoreland’r is backed by a 5-year frame warranty and 1-year complete tongue to tail light warranty.|
Floor & Deck
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers, of marine-grade plywood, each individually treated, we can offer a lifetime warranty against rotting.
Every Mercury 4-Stroke, Verado and Optimax outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.
Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew-Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stitching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.
|Each R-Series model has a Lifetime Main Seam Hull Warranty and an amazing 10 year warranty on most other hull components. This industry-leading warranty is transferable, giving the second owner up to 10 years of protection.|
Choose Your Power
Select the Mercury outboard that best suits your needs from the motor choices below. Simply add the amount to the standard package price to have the motor that is perfect for you.
|From a 40 ELPT EFI 4-stroke to:||Per Week|
|40 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke||Included||-----|
|40 ELPT CT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $4,599||+ $8|
|50 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $5,399||+ $9|
|50 ELPT CT EFI 4-Stroke||+ $5,899||+ $10|
M = Manual Start E = Electric Start H = Tiller Handle
L = Long Shaft PT = Power Trim & Tilt
|Explore the R-Series eBrochure and customize your boat with any dealer installed accessory to truly your boat one of a kind!!|
|"CLICK HERE" for more information.|
No-fee Setup and Orientation
All of the components of your boat, motor, and trailer package have been specially chosen for compatibility. The professionals at your authorized Legend Dealership will help you select the proper motor and options for your package. They will then prepare your package to ensure proper and worry-free operation.
Side console, tiller and full windshield models:
The setup includes the following items: control box, shift cables, starting battery, aluminum propeller, outboard installation and set-up. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
Utility models in packages:
The setup includes the following items: outboard installation and setup, propeller, fuel tank, starting battery on packages with electric start motor or utility boat models with lights or livewells. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
* Freight charges outside of Zone 1 (Ontario and Quebec), licenses, and taxes are extra on all prices. Delivery is available at an additional cost. Payments are calculated with licenses, bank registration charges, and taxes as your downpayment at 5.99% over 1,040 weeks for amounts $23,000 and higher, 5.99% over 780 weeks for amounts between $10,000 and $22,999, and 7.99% over 364 weeks for amounts less than $10,000 (at time of printing). All financing is OAC. Payments will vary by province. All Choose your power prices are in addition and only available with the purchase of the specific package they are listed with; they are not stand alone motor prices. Towing weights are approximate and are calculated based on a full tank of fuel and 200 pounds for batteries and gear. Speed tests were done with 2 persons, 50 pounds of gear and proper weight distribution. Actual performance may vary. Prices, rates and specifications are subject to change or error. Pictures may show options. Ask for complete details. All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this catalogue are based on the latest product information. See actual boat for complete accuracy. Legend reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment. For information on accessories, contact your local Legend dealer.
Please refer to your provincial laws regarding trailer brakes and ensure that your boat package and tow vehicle comply with the regulations in the provinces you intend to travel in. Brakes may be required in certain circumstances and can be purchased as an option or your trailer model can be upgraded before delivery if brakes are not available on certain trailers. It is your sole responsibility to ensure you comply with all provincial brake requirements for vehicles and also that you always operate your tow vehicle safely. Legend Boats accepts no responsibility with regards to provincial compliance.